Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Picture Perfect Day


What a great day this was! It's the day before the last day of February and spring made an early appearance, with temperatures in the 60's and sunshine that melted the frost away. As I drove around the area on a pleasure drive I noticed that the whole community seemed to come out of the woodwork to enjoy this day. Entire families hit the parks and others joined me on the roads with no agenda but to enjoy the weather. After I returned home I did some yardwork (I'm feeling a bit better today) and just took a deep breath. A much needed deep breath. I can't wait for spring.

Oh, this photo is not one of mine but it reminded me of a picture perfect day. I found it online.

I hope you had the chance to enjoy this day!

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment