Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 4: A Video Blog

.


Well, I'm finally back in North Texas -- just in time to go on another adventure! This afternoon I am headed to the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge near Lawton, Oklahoma, for a three-day solo camping trip. Of course, I plan to take along my cameras with me and document the whole thing. It should be fun. I love the history, eccentricities, and geography of the Refuge.

But for today I have posted my first offering of video blogs (not the first one I did, however) from my California trip. Monday morning, August 3rd, I traveled an hour west of Riverside to the Coachella Valley area, where Palm Springs and the San Andreas Fault meet. It's a beautiful, yet very arid place. This blog was about the sunrise. I'll post more blogs when I have time to edit.

Enjoy!

-- Brother John

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment