Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Video Blogs are Back!

I've been busy the past few evenings editing my video diaries from my trip to California. I have the first three days ready to go and they are posted below.

Being an artist has its challenges along with its blessings. Being a photo artist meant that my sister had to constantly stop for me to take pictures or shoot video. I felt bad slowing down our various travels the first three days but capturing my vacation and its various elements was really important to me. I am really thankful for Jennifer's understanding, because the pictures turned out nice and the videos have been surprisingly fun.

Days 4-6 were more video-heavy because I was by myself exploring Southern California's high desert and southern coast and only had to worry about slowing down myself!


Here's Day 1-3 for your enjoyment.

Day 1


Day 2


Day 3

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment