Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Mexico: A Photographic Journey

I just uploaded some photos to my Flickr account and made a slideshow. (I'm waiting at home for my new water heater to be installed). The photos are small for now but I'll get bigger versions uploaded sometime in the future.

For those wondering... the photography placed second to the videography as the trip progressed. I shot 1200 photos over nine days, which may seem like a lot but it was much less than I had anticipated. However, I also shot seven hours of video footage on three cameras that I plan to turn into several video projects. Over the past 10 days I've been uploading the video to my computer and starting the editing process. It'll take some time. But the "trailer" is almost finished. I'll post that sometime later this week. It'll give you insight into the adventurous nature of my journey and, hopefully, make you chuckle a bit, too.

For now, a few of the still pics...



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment